In the spirit of Halloween, let’s get creepy!
This tutorial. I’ll be showing you how to add a visitor counter widget to your website so that you can keep tabs on how many people are visiting your page.
So to start, open Dreamweaver and then follow these steps:
1) Open the project page that you will be adding this to (most likely your home index page).
2) Go to Google! Type in widgetbox. Choose the first link that comes up. It should be http://www.widgetbox.com/
3) Click on the top of this page where it says “Widgets.” It is highlighted in the above image.
4) Type into the search box “Visitor Counter.”
5) A search results page will come up now:
You can choose from any of these widgets for the counter, based on your personal preference. I picked the third one down that read “Free Hit Counter for Your Website…
View original post 213 more words